Please call the rectory to make arrangements. Godparents must be active members of their parish and be baptized & confirmed Catholics. Parents are required to pick up our Baptismal Booklet prior to the Baptism.
Arrangements are to be made with the parish priest for the First Interview before a definite wedding day may be established.
Care of the Sick:
Emergency sick calls can be made to the rectory at any time. For others who are home-bound or hospitalized, please notify the rectory office. The Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick is also offered by appointment.
A healing service with the Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick is offered during the 9:30 AM Mass on the second Tuesday of each month.
RCIA Classes (for new Catholics - Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults)
Held each Sunday morning (September to May) — 9:45 to 10:45 AM. The director is Deacon Bob Dobmeier 597-6421.
For all grades 1-10 on Sunday mornings following the 8:45 AM Mass. Call Cheryl McNerney at 823-8575.
Letters of Recommendation:
For those who have been asked to sponsor at Baptism or Confirmation, we gladly issue recommendations for registered parishioners* who:
• have been confirmed & attend Sunday Mass
• if married, have done so in conformity with the Laws of the Church
• if they are parents, are sending their children to Catholic school or religious instructions
• are registered at least 90 days
* A registered parishioner is the one who is enrolled in our census files.